residents or citizens of certain jurisdictions. Please also refer to the Terms and Conditions https://www.brightsideyoga.com/terms regarding use of our Website and App.
What Information We CollectWe collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Account login or verification information (including, if applicable, social media account information for login purposes).
- Demographic information, such as age or date of birth and information about your interests.
- Financial information, such as payment card information (e.g. credit or debit card number, CVV code, expiration date).
- Internet or other network or device activity, such as information about the browsers and devices you use to access our Website and App, emails, and advertisements (e.g. device type, browser type and language, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and IP address) and how you interact with our Website and App, emails, and advertisements (e.g. features used, content viewed, addresses of referring websites, and the dates and times of interactions).
- Location information, including geolocation when using our Website and App.
- Electronic, audio, visual, or similar information, such as your communications with us or photos, videos, or other content you submit to us or publish in connection with our Website and App.
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
How We Collect InformationWe collect the types of information described above in three ways: (1) when you provide it to us; (2) when we collect it
automatically; and (3) and when we receive it from other sources.
Information you provide to usYou provide information to us when you register for an account, use our Website and App, communicate with us, or otherwise
submit or publish your information. For example, when you register for an account, you may provide contact information, account
login or verification information, demographic information, and financial information. When using the Website and App, you may provide additional demographic information, financial information, geolocation, or other information about yourself. You might also provide information when communicating with us (for example, regarding our Website and App or when seeking technical support).
Information we collect automaticallyWe automatically collect internet or other network or device activity information about your interactions with our Website and App, emails, and advertisements, even if you are not logged into an account with us. This information may be collected as follows:
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- Cookies and similar technologies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using.
- Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Website and App, pages visited, and
- We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information
more effectively, and to personalize your online experience and our marketing and advertising efforts. In addition,
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually
modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers
will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, parts of the Website and App may not work for you.
- For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
- Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies.
- These may be used in connection with some portions of our Website and App, emails, or advertisements (for example,
to track the actions of our users, compile statistics about usage and response rates, determine whether you have
opened and acted upon our emails, and assess the effectiveness of our marketing).
- Analytics and advertising.
- We may also use third-party advertising services to provide advertisements for our services. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites, and they may be members of industry self-regulatory groups such as the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), and European Digital Advertising Alliance (eDAA). The websites for these groups provide more information on interest- based online advertising and how to opt out of receiving interest-based online ads from participating companies.
- Do Not Track requests.
- Some browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals to the websites you visit. Because there is not common agreement about how to interpret DNT signals, we do not take action in response to them.
- Location information.
- We may collect information about the location of your device, including precise geolocation information from your
device and imprecise location from, for example, your IP address.
- You may be able to adjust the location settings of your device to control whether it communicates location information.
See your device settings for more information.
- Purchase information and history.
- We may collect information about your transactions with us.
information we receive from other sourcesWe may collect information from other sources, including business partners and service providers with whom we work.
How We Use The InformationWe may use and process the types of information described above to:
We may also use your information for other internal Brightside business operations, as permitted by applicable law, and other uses consistent with the context in which the information was collected or with your consent.We may anonymize or aggregate any of the information we collect and use it for any purpose, including for research and product-development purposes. Such aggregated information will not identify you individually.
- Provide the services available through the Website and App, including membership services; scheduling and other
appointment-related services; billing and other payment-processing services.
- Maintain, protect, and improve our Website and App or other products or services.This may include, for example,
customizing our Website and App to your preferences or interests, making them more compatible with your technology, or otherwise making them easier to use; analyzing how they are used; and evaluating, maintaining, and improving their performance, effectiveness, security, and safety.
- Develop new applications or other products or services.
- Promote our Website and App or other products or services. This may include, for example, developing and providing promotional and advertising materials about Brightside that may be of interest to you; analyzing the effectiveness of those materials; and customizing and improving them.
- Communicate and manage our relationship with you. This may include, for example, providing you information about our Website and App or other products or services or about your transactions with us; responding to your questions, inquiries, or requests; customizing and improving our communications with you and analyzing their effectiveness.
- Address legal issues. This may include, for example, obtaining legal advice and establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims; complying with laws, regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, court orders, other legal process or obligations, or lawful requests from public and government authorities; detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, security issues, violations of our agreements, violations of law, or other misuse of our Website and App or other products or services; and protecting the safety, rights, welfare, or property of Brightside, you, or others.
How We Share The InformationWe will not sell your information to data brokers or other third parties for money. We may, however, share your information as follows:
- In connection with the services offered through our Website and App.
- Depending on your settings, choices, and uses of our Website and App, the information you submit to us may be
disclosed to third parties to provide requested services to you.
- Parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- We may share your information among our related business entities. We may do so for various purposes, including, for example, to improve or promote our existing Website and App or other products or services; to develop new
applications, products, or services; or for research and development purposes.
- Service providers, vendors, and other business partners.
- We may share your information with third parties with whom we work to provide, improve, or develop our Website and App or other products or services; to perform other Website- and App-related services; or to assist us in analyzing how our Website and App or other products or services are used.
- For example, we may work with vendors providing website hosting; data analysis; other technology services; payment processing; fraud monitoring; services related to product development and maintenance; and communications, marketing, and online and offline advertising services.
- Legal reasons.
- We may share your information with third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
obtain legal advice or establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; comply with laws, regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, court orders, or other legal process or obligations, or lawful requests from public and government
authorities; detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, security issues, violations of our
agreements or law, or other misuse of our Website and App or other products or services; protect the safety, rights,
welfare, or property of Brightside, you, or others, as required or permitted by applicable law.
- Business transfers.
- We may share your information with third parties in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture,
assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection
with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Otherwise with your consent.
- We may share your information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- Anonymized or aggregated information.
- We may share anonymized or aggregated information internally and with third parties for any purpose. Such information will not identify you individually.
How You Can Manage Your InformationIf you have an account with us, you can use the Website and App settings to change most of your personal details.
Where We Process InformationWe may process your information in the United States and other locations around the world. The countries in which we process information may not provide the same level of protection for your information as your country. By using our Website and App or otherwise providing your information to us, you acknowledge and understand that your information will be transferred to and processed in the United States and other countries.
Data SecurityWe maintain technical and organizational security measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure or error free, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect.
Data RetentionWe retain your information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
Links to Other SitesOur Website and App may contain links to other sites, mobile applications, or third-party services, or plug-ins from social-media platforms or other third parties. Please note that these third-party sites and plug-ins are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the third parties’ privacy policies. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, except as expressly noted.
Children's PrivacyOur Website and App are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Contact UsIf you have any questions or comments about this Statement, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
infrared yoga & saunas